Sunday 8 June 2014

My Blog



1. Deliveryypt.com


  I was invented this website in 2012, firstly i made deliveryypt on blogspot.com, and then because of the visitor was always increasing, so i upgrade it to .com domain. I made deliveryypt.com to make easier students in Telkom University Bandung to search food store around campus.

2. Telkom To Kumoh


   I was invented this blog in 2014. I made this blog notes to make the 8 of students that joining student exchange program to Kumoh National Institute of Technology always remembering what happened before, on, and after this program happening.

3. Qurandercover


   I was invented this website on 2012. It was ramadhan month, so every moslem increase their iman to allah. We have to share islam to another peoples in the world. So, i thought it will be easier to share islam through internet. Because nowadays peoples share information online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment